FIBA München Pasing
Complex. Innovative. Economical.
For the maintenance and treatment facility of the DB, comprising 5 maintenance tracks, NORKA AUTOMATION designed a lighting installation custom-designed for the particular needs of the facility. During the commissioning phase our team responded flexibly to altered specifications, ensuring the system was implemented according to requirements and ready-to-use. Control and monitoring/testing of emergency lighting in a central control cabinet. Complete and sectional optimal work light, worker friendly, economical, long-lasting and future-proof.
- 1,500 NORKA lights across 3 lighting levels.
- 70 NORKA single-battery security/emergency lights
- 32 daylight sensors and 120 radar detectors
- Daylight regulation
- Motion detection
- Night light function
- Energy monitoring
- Failure detection
- Electronic test log book VDE 0108-100
- Connection to GLT
- Communication of 3 controllers via ModBus/TCP
- Remote maintenance