INTELLIGENT BUILDING AUTOMATION WITH
OUR CONTROL SYSTEM & NETWORKING
Energy-efficient, cost-effective and secure building automation with ScaleControl
With ScaleControl, NORKA Automation offers scalable building automation systems as complete solutions of hardware, software and services. The task of building automation is to ensure energy-efficient, cost-effective and secure operation of the building services engineering and to automatically control, regulate and monitor it. The cross-trade ScaleControl system control is performed independently according to predefined parameters and, if required, is operated via predefined HMI user interface (cf. DIN EN 15232-1). For this purpose, a network of sensors, actuators, control elements, consumers and other technical units is set up in a building and connected with each other. With our intelligent solution, we network the technical units and continuously supply the usage, energy and consumption data to the system operator. Building automation with ScaleControl is an indispensable component of the modern facility management.
ScaleControl networks and monitors the building across all trades and rooms
- Lighting can be switched or dimmed according to need, time of day, season and movement.
- Natural light can be used in a targeted manner by means of shading devices in accordance with sunlight, wind, time and use.
- The indoor climate can be regulated by controlling the heating, ventilation or air-conditioning systems according to need and time.
- Recording and forwarding important consumption data from heat meters, water meters, gas meters and electricity meters.
- By recording consumption data and collecting data on all control processes in the building and evaluating it, important usage information can be derived or hidden faults (such as leaks) can be detected at an early stage.
- Our remote maintenance service offers the possibility of remote monitoring and remote control of the system. This saves you time and personnel costs and reduces downtimes in the event of malfunctions.
- Increased security is provided by monitoring window and door contacts, motion detectors as well as smoke and fire detectors.
- With an access control system, only authorised persons can enter the relevant rooms.
- By simulating presence through light scenes, potential thieves are deterred.
- Remote and time-controlled operation of everyday electrical appliances (coffee machine, dishwasher, radio, etc.) as well as media devices and multi-room systems increases user comfort.
- Load control can be used to reduce the peak load of the electrical building system based on the recording of consumption data. The loads are switched sequentially.
Special advantages of building automation with ScaleControl
- Reduction of operating costs
- Reduction of energy consumption
- Increased comfort
- Increased security
- Networking of your facility